Keyword: Trace metal. Tongyeong. Sediment. Enrichment factor. Ecological risk index.
1. 해양수산부 고시 제 2013-186호, 2013. 해양환경관리법 제 8조.
2. 해양수산부령 제90호, 2014. 어장관리법 시행규칙. http://www.law.go.kr.
3. Chen, C.W. C.M. Kao, C.F. Chen and C.D. Dong, 2007. Distribution and accumulation of heavy metals in the sediments of Kaohsiung Harbor, Taiwan. Chemosphere, 66(8): 1431-1440.
4. Cho, Y.G. and C.B. Lee, 2012. Heavy metal contamination in surface sediments from Masan and Jinhae Bay, southeast coast of Korea. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, 15(4): 302-313.
5. Choi, M., H.C. Kim, D.W. Hwang, I.S. Lee, Y.S. Kim, Y.J. Kim and H.G. Choi, 2013. Organic enrichment and pollution in surface sediments from shellfish farming in Yeoja Bay and Gangjin Bay, Korea. Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquawic Sciences, 46(4): 424-436.
6. Choi, M., I.S. Lee, C.S. Kim, H.C. Kim and D.W. Hwang, 2015a. Distributions of organic matter and trace metals in surface sediments around a manila clam ruditapes phillippinarum farming area in Gomso Bay, Korea. Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 48(4): 555-563.
7. Choi, M., I.S. Lee, H.C. Kim and D.W. Hwang, 2015b. Distribution and contamination status of trace metals in surface sediments of shellfish farming areas in Yeoja and Gangjin Bays, Korea. Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 48(5): 789-797.
8. Choi, Y.S., K.J. Park, J.H. Song, S.P. Yoon, S.O. Chung and K.H. An, 2012. Contents of inorganic elements in shellfish and geochemical characteristics of surface sediments on the west coast of Korea. The Korean Journal of Malacology, 28(3): 225-232.
9. Gnandi, K. and H.J. Tobschall, 1999. The pollution of marine sediments by trace elements in the coastal region of Togo caused by dumping of cadmium-rich phosphorite tailing into the sea. Environmental geology, 38(1): 13-24.
10. Guo, W., X. Liu, Z. Liu and G. Li, 2010. Pollution and potential ecological risk evaluation of heavy metals in the sediments around Dongjiang Harbor, Tianjin. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 2: 729-736.
11. Hakanson, L., 1980. An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control. A sedimentological approach. Water research, 14(8): 975-1001.
12. Hwang, D.W., I.S. Lee, M. Choi, C.S. Kim and H.C. Kim, 2015a. Evaluation of pollution level for organic matter and trace metals in sediments around Taehwa river estuary, Ulsan. Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 48(4): 542-554.
13. Hwang, D.W., I.S. Lee, M. Choi and J.H. Shim, 2015b. Distribution of organic matter and trace metal concentrations in surface sediments around the Hansan-Geoje Bay. Journal fo the Korean Society for Environment Analysis, 18(3): 131-143.
14. Hyun, S., C.H. Lee, T. Lee and J.W. Choi, 2007. Anthropogenic contributions to heavy metal distributions in the surface sediments of Masan Bay, Korea. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 54(7): 1059-1068.
15. Jang, Y.L., H.J. Lee, H.B. Moon, W.C. Lee, H.C. Kim and G.B. Kim, 2015. Marine environmental characteristics in the coastal area surrounding Tongyeong cage-fish farms. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, 18(2): 74-80.
16. Jung, R.H., M.K. Choi, S.P. Yoon, W.C. Lee, and H.G. Choi, 2012. Polychaete community structure from Inshore and offshore of Lake Shihwa (Korea) in March, 2008. Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 45(1): 56-64.
17. Jung, R.H., S.P. Yoon, J.N. Kwon, J.S. Lee, W.C. Lee, J.H. Koo and S.E. Park, 2007. Impact of fish farming on macrobenthic polychaete communities. The Sea, 12(3): 159-169.
18. Khlifi, R. and A. Hamza-Chaffai, 2010. Head and neck cancer due to heavy metal exposure via tobacco smoking and professional exposure: a review. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 248(2): 71-88.
19. Kim, J.G. and H.S. Jang, 2014. Evaluation of characteristics of particle composition and pollution of heavy metals for bottom sediments in Cheonsu Bay, Korea-comparison of the sediments environment of farming area and non-farming area. Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment and Safety, 20(4): 358-371.
20. Lee, Y.S., W. Lim, C.S. Jung and J.S. Park, 2011. Spatial distributions and monthly variations of water quality in coastal seawater of Tongyeong, Korea. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, 14(3): 154-162.
21. Lim, D.I., H.S. Jung, K.T. Kim, H.H. Shin and S.W. Jung, 2012. Sedimentary records of metal contamination and eutrophication in Jinhae-Masan Bay, Korea. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 64(11): 2542-2548.
22. Lim, D.I., J.W. Choi, H.H. Shin, D.H. Jeong and H.S. Jung, 2013. Toxicological impact assessment of heavy metal contamination on macrobenthic communities in southern coastal sediments of Korea. Marine pollution bulletin, 73(1): 362-368.
23. Lim, D.I., J.Y. Choi, H.S. Jung, H.W. Choi and Y.O. Kim, 2007. Natural background level analysis of heavy metal concentration in Ko6rean coastal sediments. Ocean and Polar Research, 29(4): 379-389.
24. MAFRA, 2008. https://goo.gl/pZVFCt.
25. MFAFF (Ministry for food, agriculture, forestry and fisheries), 2011. 어장환경실태조사 4차 보고서 paper 377, 362-366 pp.
26. MLTM (Ministry of land, transport, and maritime affairs), 2010. Acid Volatile Sulfide. 218 pp.
27. Morillo, J., J. Usero and I. Gracia, 2004. Heavy metal distribution in marine sediments from the southwest coast of Spain. Chemosphere, 55: 431-442.
28. Müller, P.J., 1977. CN ratios in Pacific deep-sea sediments: Effect of inorganic ammonium and organic nitrogen compounds sorbed by clays. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 41(6): 765-776.
29. Park, H.S., J.W. Choi and H.G. Lee, 2000. Community structure of macrobenthic fauna under marine fish culture cages near Tong-yong, Southern Coast of Korea. Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 33(1): 1-8.
30. Ra, K., J.K. Kim, E.S. Kim, K.T. Kim, J.M. Lee and E.Y. Kim, 2013a. Vertical profiles and assessment of trace metals in sediment cores from outer sea of Lake Shihwa, Korea. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, 16(2): 71-81.
31. Ra, K., E.S. Kim, K.T. Kim, J.K. Kim, J.M. Lee and J.Y. Choi, 2013b. Assessment of heavy metal contamination and its ecological risk in the surface sediments along the coast of Korea. Journal of Coastal Research, 1(65): 105.
32. Singh, M., A.A. Ansari, G. Müller and I.B. Singh, 1997. Heavy metals in freshly deposited sediments of the Gomati River (a tributary of the Ganga River): effects of human activities. Environmental Geology, 29(3-4): 246-252.
33. Statistics Korea, 2014. Survey on the Status of Fish Culture. 132 pp.
34. Stein, R., 1991. Accumulation of organic carbon in marine sediments (Doctoral dissertation, Universität Giessen).
35. Sun, C.I., D.J. Kim, Y.W. Lee and S.S. Kim, 2015. Pollution and ecological risk assessment of trace metals in surface sediments of the Ulsan-Onsan Coast. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, 18(4): 245-253.
36. Sun, C.I., Y.J. Lee, J.H. An and Y.W. Lee, 2014. Speciation and ecological risk assessment of trace metals in surface sediments of the Masan Bay. The Sea, 19(2): 155-163.
37. Tam, N.F.Y. and Y.S. Wong, 2000. Spatial variation of heavy metals in surface sediments of Hong Kong mangrove swamps. Environmental Pollution, 110(2): 195-205.
38. Won, E.J., K.T. Ra, S.J. Hong, K.T. Kim, J.S. Lee and K.H. Shin, 2010. Effect of trace metal on accumulation and physiological response of the polychaete, Perinereis nuntia. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, 13(4): 288-295.
39. Yongming, H., D. Peixuan, C. Junji and E.S. Posmentier, 2006. Multivariate analysis of heavy metal contamination in urban dusts of Xi'an, Central China. Science of the Total Environment, 355(1): 176-186.
40. Yoon, K.T., Y.H. Jung and R.S. Kang, 2010. Discussion to spatial characteristics on a sub-tidal benthic community composed to the complicated coastal lines around Tongyeong, Korea. Ocean and Polar Research, 32(2): 123-135.
41. Youn, S.T., Y.K. Koh, K.H. Oh, B.C. Moon and H.G. Kim, 2004. Geochemical characteristics and contamination assessment of surface sediments in lower Yeongsan River system. Journal of environmental impact assessment, 13(5): 251-262.
42. Yokoyama, H., 2000. Environmental quality criteria for aquaculture farms in Japanese coastal areas: A new policy and its potential problems. Bulletin of National Research Institute of Aquaculture, Japan.
43. Zhang, J. and C.L. Liu, 2002. Riverine composition and estuarine geochemistry of particulate metals in China—weathering features, anthropogenic impact and chemical fluxes. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 54(6): 1051-1070.
44. Zhang, W., X. Liu, H. Cheng, E.Y. Zeng and Y. Hu, 2012. Heavy metal pollution in sediments of a typical mariculture zone in South China. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 64(4): 712-720.